This 2023 plan has a $605.00 annual deductible and an initial coverage limit of $4,660. This plan has an overall rating of 3.5 (Average) out of 5 stars.
Humana walmart value rx plan
Humana Medicare Rx features three Medicare Part D plans. Most notable is the Humana Walmart Rx Plan. Similar to the AARP/UnitedHealthcare plan, this teaming up of recognizable brands brings a good amount of benefits and decent pricing options.
|Rx Gap Coverage:||No|
|Low Income Subsidy:||No|
|Insured By:||Humana Insurance Company|
humana walmart value rx plan 2022
Humana Medicare Rx review: Cost
Starting at $13.20 per month
Going up to $61.10 per month
There will of course be some discrepancies in prices when looking at quotes for individual Medicare Part D plans, but we took as our standard a married, middle-aged man without any pre-existing conditions living in Louisiana. The plans will be explained in more detail below, but the quotes came back as follows:
The Humana Basic Rx Plan, Humana’s most basic plan, has a yearly deductible of $435 and was quoted at $30.50 per month.
WARNING: Before enrolling in this or any other Medicare Part D plan, it is very important to understand what your costs will be for your regular prescriptions.
We check over 250 million products every day for the best prices
Humana is a well-established insurance provider, available as of 2019 in all 50 states, plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. It has an excellent range of services, most notably its home healthcare options, suited to older customers or those suffering from conditions that could affect their ability to live alone or travel for treatment. Also offered is Humana Medicare Rx, which features among our selection of the best Medicare Part D plans.
humana walmart value rx plan formulary
- 4,115,015 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
- Low pay, very focused on metrics
- Pharmacist (Current Employee) – Louisville, KY – September 25, 2022
- While the job is certainly better than a retail position, it is extremely low pay and they focus a lot on your metrics. If you don’t mind both points above, you’ll thrive at this job.